SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Post your Last Call 2023 orders here!!!

27615 621
LAST year for these cars! Post what you ordered for the last of the last. Now that ordering has opened up, let's see what you got coming.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
521 - 540 of 622 Posts

·
Registered
'22 TRX, '17 Lusso, '23 REWB on order
56 Posts
last January when i ordered the car msrp was just under 90k, got 6% discount bringing the total down to 81k. When the car showed up in June, the new sticker price had gone up to 94k. Acuall savings of msrp when I took delivery was just under 14k, or you could say a little over 13k. Either way its better than paying the crazy mark ups. If anybody else ordered a regular HCWBRE from Koons in 2022 they got the same deal
I wound up at almost 17K off my TRX….

·
Registered
77 Posts
He got it crazy used 🤣🤣 that’s how
Ok but they didn’t take 14k off the car. When you ordered your car it was price protected. Yes the price went up but the dealer didn’t mark anymore off. Anybody who orders a car gets price protection.
either way ay look at it, over 13k off of the sticker when I took delivery

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ahhh…..the good old days! Lol
Congrats on a great deal
Yep, I ordered that car pretty much after they announced that 23 was gonna be the last year for the Hellcat..... figured that a lot of people were gonna be in line, plus mark ups. Little did we know how much the markups were gonna be or the limited number of Hellcats and Redeyes they were gonna allocate to the dealerships.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat(Gone) F8 Demon (#637 Gone) VON Hell 23 Charger Redeye
139 Posts
I got my car on order today. It is a Charger RE with the following:
F8
Sepia/Black
Brass Monkey wheel
Brass monkey Badges
Sepia trimmed floor mats
Black wing
Black Tips
Leather with white SRT
Yellow Calipers
Harmon Kardon
And they threw in the gas guzzler tax LOL.

We will see how long it takes to come in. Also MSRP.

·
Registered
97 Viper GTS
33 Posts
last January when i ordered the car msrp was just under 90k, got 6% discount bringing the total down to 81k. When the car showed up in June, the new sticker price had gone up to 94k. Acuall savings of msrp when I took delivery was just under 14k, or you could say a little over 13k. Either way its better than paying the crazy mark ups. If anybody else ordered a regular HCWBRE from Koons in 2022 they got the same deal

By the way, I ordered in APRIL of 2022 (not far from your JAN order) hoping to get a Jailbreak 2022. So in my case, it was cancelled right before the allocation list came out. My dealer had 1 allocation for a Charger REWB Jailbreak. Now I am left with no choice or don't get the car. Again $8250 isn't looking bad at the moment. Just sayn.

Gus//

·
Registered
77 Posts
By the way, I ordered in APRIL of 2022 (not far from your JAN order) hoping to get a Jailbreak 2022. So in my case, it was cancelled right before the allocation list came out. My dealer had 1 allocation for a Charger REWB Jailbreak. Now I am left with no choice or don't get the car. Again $8250 isn't looking bad at the moment. Just sayn.

Gus//
[/QUOTE

Gus//
so you never had an allocation in 2022 to begin with. thats on your dealership. I chose to save money on a redeye and then get whatever aftermarket options I wanted hey, more power to ya. .its your money. I personally won't pay over msrp, hence bought in 2022.... just sayin

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,038 Posts
I ordered a 23 challenger redeye....NB...I ordered the 309....not on my invoice....dealer said he called to confirm...they told him its in there....sound possible?

·
Registered
908 Posts
3.09 not available on the 27M Redeye Jailbreak narrow body but is available on the 27Z non-jailbreak redeye narrowbody. And it is pissing me off that I can't add it to my order.

If it was in your order it would how a "DPM" code on your POC.

As you can see from the chart it is only standard on the Super Stock as indicated by the "P" in that box.
Font Parallel Rectangle Pattern Number

521 - 540 of 622 Posts