SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Post your Last Call 2023 orders here!!!

66176 Views 1206 Replies 125 Participants Last post by  Pzk41
LAST year for these cars! Post what you ordered for the last of the last. Now that ordering has opened up, let's see what you got coming.
1101 - 1120 of 1207 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
regarding the VOT i entered my dealer name an my von an as usual no info available at this time.. so jus for laughs i entered a bogus dealership with an invalid von an jus as i thought the two green check marks appeared an the red no info underneath... for a vehicle order that does not exist think this whole roll out is one big scam between the HP locator an added allocations an a vot that clearly useless alot of hype b jus to piss off loyal customers

· Registered
84 Posts
We are at about the exact same dates…cool. It certainly goes make you feel good recovering these emails.
It was funny because I was driving behind a ScatPack almost the whole way home from work trying to listen to the exhaust and decide whether or not I want to change ithe exhaust tips,lol. No sooner than I walked in the door and I get the text from Dodge. It really is a good feeling.

· Registered
1,081 Posts
The tracking website updated today with an actual image of the car. So now I can retire the crime scene "artist's rendering" I made.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Plum crazy with red interior.

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Ordered same NBREJB car as you, my pic updated two days ago when I checked status - hope that's a sign of our VIN's coming soon :)
What interior did u order ?

Reactions: Red909

· Registered
65 GTO, 23 REWB Challenger ordered
295 Posts
Awesome to see everyone's orders moving along. Is odd not knowing whats holding up my order. I ordered Nov 8th, simply a rewb Challenger (think the code on the POC for that model is 27D). And no email or anything on the tracker. Just BG status still on the POC.

· Registered
52 Posts
Don’t feel too bad. I ordered 11/5 is when my order got confirmed by dodge. Been in D status for a few wheels now with no movement. I’ve got a vin and other people with very similar builds have gotten theirs but im good with it. the longer it waits the better for me. more money in the bank. For reference I’ve got a wbhc challenger in white knuckle

· Registered
35 Posts
regarding the VOT i entered my dealer name an my von an as usual no info available at this time.. so jus for laughs i entered a bogus dealership with an invalid von an jus as i thought the two green check marks appeared an the red no info underneath... for a vehicle order that does not exist think this whole roll out is one big scam between the HP locator an added allocations an a vot that clearly useless alot of hype b jus to piss off loyal customers
I see you say you put the dealer's name in the tracker. I ude my last name and VON and has worked perfect every time

1101 - 1120 of 1207 Posts