SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1121 - 1140 of 1207 Posts

· Registered
2019 Charger SCAT Pack (Sublime)
9 Posts
Ordered placed on 10/28 and you JUST got your email? If so, then I don't feel to bad since i placed my order on 11-18.
Yuuup. All good by me though, I'm in the camp of "don't really want it until we're done with winter and the salt is off the roads."

· Premium Member
986 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Wow!!! That is a great looking car! Congratulations and best wishes.
Thanks man! I'm pumped. Rented an enclosed car hauler for next Friday to lug my trade down and pick this one up. Hope to god I don't [email protected]#k up either one. And just a heads up to my forum bros, an absolutely loaded and pristine 2019 HCREWB Challenger in white knuckle with painted satin package and demonic red interior will be at Dan Cummins for sale soon!

· Registered
78 Posts
jus seen a 23 WB hellcat listed on ebay from kernersville dodge octane red cloth interior harmon kardon stereo buy it now 84,000 !!! couple listings down same car jus a redeye 165,000 buy it now , only 81,000 more for the optional redeye ha ha ha i hope these dealers end up polishing these cars up as they sit waiting for someone stupid enough to buy them ....

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,895 Posts
jus seen a 23 WB hellcat listed on ebay from kernersville dodge octane red cloth interior harmon kardon stereo buy it now 84,000 !!! couple listings down same car jus a redeye 165,000 buy it now , only 81,000 more for the optional redeye ha ha ha i hope these dealers end up polishing these cars up as they sit waiting for someone stupid enough to buy them ....
It's really a strange build, a cloth seat Jailbreak?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

· Registered
40 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,895 Posts
It might be strange, but I did the same. Don't care for leather, it scalds the poor lady's legs when wearing short shorts. Rather put the money into stripes, widebody, and performance mods. Hopefully it doesn't kill my resale value!
I don't like it either but I got the Alcantara and you get that free with Plus.

Yea I know that but just trying to see if they started making charges in that color yet
Destroyer Grey is the last color and doesn't start until March 27th supposedly.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1121 - 1140 of 1207 Posts