SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Post your Last Call 2023 orders here!!!

66176 Views 1206 Replies 125 Participants Last post by  Pzk41
LAST year for these cars! Post what you ordered for the last of the last. Now that ordering has opened up, let's see what you got coming.
1141 - 1160 of 1207 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
274 Posts
Just saw a 23 basic Charger in Sublime and it has black painted mirror caps. Not sure I like that or not. Checked my vehicle on the tracker and the stock photo shows the black mirror caps too.

Dodge really messing up by not having the damn 2023 configurator live 🤬

Pretty sure I can order them pre painted from the dealer though hopefully.

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,895 Posts
Just saw a 23 basic Charger in Sublime and it has black painted mirror caps. Not sure I like that or not. Checked my vehicle on the tracker and the stock photo shows the black mirror caps too.

Dodge really messing up by not having the damn 2023 configurator live [emoji2959]

Pretty sure I can order them pre painted from the dealer though hopefully.
That seems to be the deal on Chargers for 2023, black mirrors. And not sure about getting painted ones, I checked some painted Challenger mirrors in parts and many of the painted mirrors now show unavailable.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
985 Posts
On the way back from TN this weekend I saw a black NBHC on a trailer bound to a store. Sorry no pic 😑

· Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye - Indigo Blue - Dual Red Stripes
22 Posts
I think we all need to realize that Dodge is all over the board on these orders. I ordered 10/27 (REWB). Got the email from Dodge on 11/3. Went to D and a VIN was assigned on 11/11. Then moved back to C on 1/5/23. Still in C, but still have a VIN.

Reactions: Yoshi5674

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,895 Posts
Supposed to be right after it hits status KZ and this when the car is completely finished with build, Upfitter and all inspections and the point when the dealer is invoiced for the car and it is truly ready to ship.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1141 - 1160 of 1207 Posts