SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
824 Posts
base value in mid 70s then added taxes paid to make it around 80, they didn't have all the options listed and they aren't taking mileage into consideration, so I'm sending a recent RO to prove mileage to see if that will Improve it.
They have to take mileage into consideration. They for sure take it into consideration when it’s at the other end of the spectrum (high mileage).

This is one reason why I just, 2 days ago, took 2 screenshots of cars for sale. I have a B5 car which was a 1 year only color. There’s 2 for sale that I found….one is $80k the other is $86k.

Moving to ATL Friday. Got the RF update done and faraday pouches ordered. Need to get some wheel locks and the neutral pull cover.

Unfortunately I’ll be in an apartment complex. Gated community and in a nice area, but still ATL.

·
Registered
2021 Charger RedEye
293 Posts
They have to take mileage into consideration. They for sure take it into consideration when it’s at the other end of the spectrum (high mileage).

This is one reason why I just, 2 days ago, took 2 screenshots of cars for sale. I have a B5 car which was a 1 year only color. There’s 2 for sale that I found….one is $80k the other is $86k.

Moving to ATL Friday. Got the RF update done and faraday pouches ordered. Need to get some wheel locks and the neutral pull cover.

Unfortunately I’ll be in an apartment complex. Gated community and in a nice area, but still ATL.
The gated community is a false sense of security, especially in a big city like ATL. I would also add a kill switch to your cars security.

·
Registered
153 Posts

i was in a gated community. that neutral cover is must bud. And steering wheel lock if another add i suggest. at least 2 trackers as well. you dont want to be part of this club

·
Registered
208 Posts
People should post vin numbers. Posting the vin allows others to be able to see if a block for example came from your car. Alot of the parts can be traced back to the car. Lots of the parts end up on the secondary market like here in the market place and ebay for example.

The first step in fighting back is ... well, fighting back.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
824 Posts
Night 1 in Atlanta. Parked by the courtesy officers squad car. Not that that will be a deterrent but you never know.

181 - 187 of 187 Posts