SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 160 of 187 Posts

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
What do you think happened to this guy car?

So I was driving my 2020 Challenger RT Plus from Florida to Philly and out of nowhere it stalled and would not start. The extremely weird part is 6 other cars within 30 to 50 feet from me broke down also. I was on the hw waiting for a tow for 4 1/2 hours they finilly come tow it to a Dodge dealership in Georgia than I get a hotel. The next morning I go to the dealership I sit there for about an hour than I go out to see if it was moved into a bay, it was gone. The tech was test driving it. I said what the hell was it, he says he don't know. He changed the fuel pump fuse and it started right up,but the fuse was good🤔 With all the other cars that broke down in damn near the same spot and same time,I'm wondering is it possible that someone was testing some type of demonizer or something!!!!! The car is perfectly fine now. I had a full tank of gas so they took a sample and tested it but it was good. VERY WEIRD!!!!
Need more information, did all the cars break down at same time or when the got to the location? First part sounds like EMP, second scenario seems to be an electro-magnetic Field causing disruption of the electronics. His/her car breaking down could be anything, several cars breaking down in the same general location seems to indicate some type of outside interference. I can't think of anything else non-physical that would effect all the cars.

What the hell is a Demonizer?

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
430 Posts

So I was driving my 2020 Challenger RT Plus from Florida to Philly and out of nowhere it stalled and would not start. The extremely weird part is 6 other cars within 30 to 50 feet from me broke down also. I was on the hw waiting for a tow for 4 1/2 hours they finilly come tow it to a Dodge dealership in Georgia than I get a hotel. The next morning I go to the dealership I sit there for about an hour than I go out to see if it was moved into a bay, it was gone. The tech was test driving it. I said what the hell was it, he says he don't know. He changed the fuel pump fuse and it started right up,but the fuse was good🤔 With all the other cars that broke down in damn near the same spot and same time,I'm wondering is it possible that someone was testing some type of demonizer or something!!!!! The car is perfectly fine now. I had a full tank of gas so they took a sample and tested it but it was good. VERY WEIRD!!!!
Another WEIRD part to all this is why would you go from a Hellcat Charger to a Challenger RT? 😳

·
Registered
797 Posts

Aliens, Linda, aliens!

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,853 Posts
Another WEIRD part to all this is why would you go from a Hellcat Charger to a Challenger RT? 😳
I think you may be seeing me in the quoted part. I have the Charger. I posted something I saw somewhere else and asked the question.

Linda :)

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Need more information, did all the cars break down at same time or when the got to the location? First part sounds like EMP, second scenario seems to be an electro-magnetic Field causing disruption of the electronics. His/her car breaking down could be anything, several cars breaking down in the same general location seems to indicate some type of outside interference. I can't think of anything else non-physical that would effect all the cars.

What the hell is a Demonizer?
Def sounds like an emp but doesn’t make sense because the circuits would be fried. But there is technology out there that can be disruptive like this. Also need to learn the difference between then and than (not you @HellcatHellYeah lol)

·
Registered
1,669 Posts

Who’s car was this @Linda's Hell Cat ? Tag him so we can talk about it, we can start a “H Files” thread for bizarro stuff like this

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I really do want to hear more about that though. Did he talk to the other drivers that were stuck on the side of the road while he was waiting? Did he live stream it?

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
807 Posts
Aliens, Linda, aliens!
Perfect! Now I have to worry about ET boosting my Hellcat? Just when I think I've done all I can to layer on security measures, from installing a kill switch to slapping on a wheel lock and immobilizing the clutch, ET swoops in and tractor-beams my cat into the cargo bay of his broke-down, rusty-assed, Millennium Falcon knock-off and flies into space out of reach of tracking my hidden Air Tag?

Ah hell naw! :mad:

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,853 Posts
141 - 160 of 187 Posts