SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting this out here as a POTENTIAL lead. I contacted this dealership at one point and got this email 5 minutes ago. I don't recall if they had ADM (markup over MSRP) or if the car was already sold....

It's Erin at Sam Swope Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Louisville. I just wanted to check in with you! I hope you're doing well! I also wanted to let you know that we have another Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat coming in. If you're still interested, I will be more than happy to let you know when it gets here!

Have a great day,

Erin Osten
Customer Experience Team
Sam Swope Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
5311 Dixie Highway
6724 Dixie Highway
Louisville, KY 40216
502-410-6302
www.samswopechryslerjeepdodge.com

Reactions: Carnage

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I'm putting this out here as a POTENTIAL lead. I contacted this dealership at one point and got this email 5 minutes ago. I don't recall if they had ADM (markup over MSRP) or if the car was already sold....

It's Erin at Sam Swope Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Louisville. I just wanted to check in with you! I hope you're doing well! I also wanted to let you know that we have another Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat coming in. If you're still interested, I will be more than happy to let you know when it gets here!

Have a great day,

Erin Osten
Customer Experience Team
5311 Dixie Highway
6724 Dixie Highway
Louisville, KY 40216
502-410-6302
Thanks for sharing, good luck to whoever wants it.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts

Have a great day,

Erin Osten
Customer Experience Team
5311 Dixie Highway
6724 Dixie Highway
Louisville, KY 40216
502-410-6302
Thanks for sharing SRT_HC_707! Dodge.com currently does not show a HC in transit to the zip code or dealer. Must not be KZ status yet.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,002 Posts
I called them, sounded like its a used one.. The lady said it has a 100 miles on it, she was supposed to get back to me on color and options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.