·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,477 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,477 Posts
I'd buy one of the very low mile 900 HP ones from the for sale section for 50 G's
There was a red one with 1700 miles I almost couldn't resist buying, but I have way to many cars as it is
There's zero way id buy a modded one.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ha, I knew gear heads would come to my rescue w/ the requisite debate on build years.

Thanks for the input, I had forgotten about mods. I am looking for complete stock, no mods. Lease isn't a huge concern unless the miles are insane. I've bought a BMW 528i wagon from a lease fleet sale and that was one of my most favorite cars, until I had to have things fixed at $1K per visit. That got old once the extended warranty ended.

No Challenger, this will be a daily driver for family use, so the 4 doors are more practical, as practical as 707 HP can be.

I've got my eye on a local 2015 with ~8K miles for about $48K. Seems like a fair price, will probably go look this week.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
My loaded 2015 is for sale and has a bumper to bumper warranty thru 2022. Under your budget and low miles. Link below(click FOR SALE)

2015 production was much more rare so they are holding value better. They made 4 times as many in 2016. A lot of the 2016s and 2017s don't have the rear center fold down console with lit cup holders. Also the Phantom TriCoat Black was only made in 2015
Clicked on our sale link but all I got was an error. Not sure why, maybe because I'm a new poster?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
If there are still sub $700 per mo w/0 down lease deals, you'd be a fool to buy used. That's what I did

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
If there are still sub $700 per mo w/0 down lease deals, you'd be a fool to buy used. That's what I did
We drive our cars for 10+ years, lease has never been our thing. I'm not one to drive the latest flavor of the day every year.

That being said, where would I find out about $0 down on a Hellcat lease?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
We drive our cars for 10+ years, lease has never been our thing. I'm not one to drive the latest flavor of the day every year.

That being said, where would I find out about $0 down on a Hellcat lease?
There are many threads. I got mine 0 down

Reactions: oldskoolboarder

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
220 Posts
Ha, I knew gear heads would come to my rescue w/ the requisite debate on build years.

Thanks for the input, I had forgotten about mods. I am looking for complete stock, no mods. Lease isn't a huge concern unless the miles are insane. I've bought a BMW 528i wagon from a lease fleet sale and that was one of my most favorite cars, until I had to have things fixed at $1K per visit. That got old once the extended warranty ended.

No Challenger, this will be a daily driver for family use, so the 4 doors are more practical, as practical as 707 HP can be.

I've got my eye on a local 2015 with ~8K miles for about $48K. Seems like a fair price, will probably go look this week.
I was looking at a M5 till I started to factor in what it would cost for work to be done that made up my mind on the Challenger Hellcat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
171 Posts
Deals are out there...especially this time of year (if you live where it's cold and sports cars are stored). My car came out of a collection. Was bought, driven once, then stored for 2 years in a museum-like shop with a bunch of other exotic cars. I bought it at a Ferrari/Maserati dealer where he had traded it in. Got it for 10 grand CAD less than other Hellcats (with way more miles on them) are going for around here. Here's the kicker: 298km on the odo. (185 miles)
Good luck with the search!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
Deals are out there indeed! Gotta be patient though. Make CarGurus and AutoTrader your best friends. Every night hang out with them and review the listings to catch new deals quickly, and always make note of those sitting on lots for a long time. Be willing to travel, be patient and you’ll get the exact car you want. You’ll be able to find what you want for the price you want (so long as you’re reasonable, depending on your definition of “much less than $50k”). You can certainly find Charger HC for the miles you want under 50.

·
Banned
In The Market
21 Posts
Used is fine as long as they followed the break-in procedures. My '16 used a quart every 1,000 miles but my '17 doesn't use any.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,267 Posts
Used is fine as long as they followed the break-in procedures. My '16 used a quart every 1,000 miles but my '17 doesn't use any.
Agree 100%. Not sure failure to follow break in caused oil consumption issue...but I followed it precisely. Art, first time I have seen banned next to someone's name...afraid to ask...but glad your back. Kind of bada$$.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts