SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not showing power dollars discount on the build and price website any longer. Are they gone?

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye NB in Hellraisin
94 Posts
Website shows .....
Power Dollars. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 08/03/2020.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm, was showing it in pricing on website when I did a build but not now

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,815 Posts
Last day of month, could just be resetting the website.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
83 Posts
Not showing power dollars discount on the build and price website any longer. Are they gone?
Dodge does that at the beginning of every month, If they didn't take $7,970 off they wouldn't sell these, Hey they are putting that much on for 4 plastic widebody flares, it ain't costing them much for the discount. Look in the next 2 days for power dollars again.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,300 Posts
Ends 8/3

14C36603-67E9-49B5-95F1-667A3F1EA7FC.jpeg

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone know if power dollars will be coming to 2020 Challengers in Canada? They have it on 19's but those are mostly demo's and being sold as used right now. I was hoping July along with 2021 reveals would bring Power Dollars for us but they just extended employee plus pricing.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,411 Posts
Will the super stock be available with the power dollars?
It was just announced 3 days ago for next year......we don't even have a price yet.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
It was just announced 3 days ago for next year......we don't even have a price yet.
conflicting stories about it being a late 2020 model. Not sure what to believe.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,815 Posts
conflicting stories about it being a late 2020 model. Not sure what to believe.
No conflict, it's a 2020 model.

From FCA:

Dealer orders are scheduled to open for the 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock this summer with production starting at Brampton (Ont.) Assembly Plant this fall. Deliveries to Dodge//SRT dealerships are scheduled to begin later this year.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
No conflict, it's a 2020 model.

From FCA:

Dealer orders are scheduled to open for the 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock this summer with production starting at Brampton (Ont.) Assembly Plant this fall. Deliveries to Dodge//SRT dealerships are scheduled to begin later this year.

Seems like waiting on ‘21 wouldnt be that much longer. To order a ‘20 that late and not really be realistically able to drive until next spring anyway doesnt make a ton of sense to me.

Reactions: 572 savoy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Seems like waiting on ‘21 wouldnt be that much longer. To order a ‘20 that late and not really be realistically able to drive until next spring anyway doesnt make a ton of sense to me.
I’m sure it has to do with getting one now with power dollars or waiting and maybe losing out on them if they truly end. That’s an $8000 swing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts