SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
278 Posts
I pulled my Charger HC out of the garage to wash it today, and slipped on a puddle of what appears to be PS fluid on my garage floor when I walked back in. The puddle is near the driver front of the vehicle (maybe a foot or two back from the bumper), and is red in color. The power steering fluid reservoir is slightly below the "low" mark, so I have to assume that's what it is. I didn't pull it up on ramps or anything to try to determine where it was coming from. Has anyone heard of this happening to anyone else? The car is only a week old (560mi). Looks like it'll be making an early trip back to the dealer this week. :(
I meant automatic...I'm a dummy:confused:

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
278 Posts
Made an appointment at the dealer for tomorrow. I sure hope whatever parts need to be replaced aren't on backorder or something! It hurts to take it back to the dealer after only having it a week.
Please post what they discover...you should be there to check it out yourself. Concerning for us both, same car and about same birth date. Post the findings please. Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.