SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Happy new year to everyone!!!
Just joined this site as I'm looking at purchasing the new 2015 challenger hellcat.
I'm in Perth Australia so also looking for a place who does rhd conversions.
Bloody nice car I have to say. I'm already thinking of power upgrades.
Has anyone gone down that road yet or if someone can let me know a good place to start.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3 Posts
Hi
Happy new year to everyone!!!
Just joined this site as I'm looking at purchasing the new 2015 challenger hellcat.
I'm in Perth Australia so also looking for a place who does rhd conversions.
Bloody nice car I have to say. I'm already thinking of power upgrades.
Has anyone gone down that road yet or if someone can let me know a good place to start.

Hi Jackasscraig.. I am also located in Australia (sydney). I'm looking to purchase a Hellcat too. Who is currently offering them here?? I can't find it. All Dodge/Jeep/Fiat group people keep telling me its not for sale in Australia.. do you have another source???

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
Hi aussieCat
I have a challenger hellcat it is being converted to right hand drive now will be ready mid May I am in Queensland so it is possible to get them into Australia the biggest problem is buying one in the USA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.