SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,075 Posts
'20 REWB here. Bumper, flares, door handle cups. No noticeable chips yet at 3k miles. I did add the rock guards and side skirts too which help protect the rear flares. I like the looks too. Almost looks lowered.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
HOTM Winner
12,075 Posts
nice car. Yeah I do like the looks of them. What brand is that might as well order them before delivery.
ZL-1 guards and skirts. If you order the skirts maybe spray the hardware black before installing. The clips that are used to attach them to the car can be seen afterwards if you are looking from the side just right. Hardly noticeable but if you overthink things like I do it may bug you.
Also another vote for the PowerStop pads. Love em, almost zero dust and stop great. Not a good track pad but I'll never see the track so...

·
HOTM Winner
12,075 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: audocat

·
HOTM Winner
12,075 Posts
Thanks for all the feedback. So looks like I’ll be covering a good 60% of the car. My car is ordered with stripes and I hear they are decals and not paint. I was thinking putting PPF on them would protect them from peeling.

besides $$, is there anything that would be detrimental in just covering the entire car in PPF?

this is my bucket list car so I’ll keep it. Forever.
Keep in mind this stuff is not a forever covering. It's not like your grandmother's clear plastic couch cover lol. If youre keeping it forever you will eventually be replacing it all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.