SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,075 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Bobo and Knuckles

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
49 Posts
Roadkill nights years ago was what made me get a hellcat in the first place. The ride alongs with them doing donuts for hours and hours and track runs over and over with zero issues really showed these cars are meant to handle it. Spoke with the drivers of those events and they said they are even impressed because zero failures and normal maintenance is all it required before they were onto the next demo event doing the same thing.

Sold the cat when used prices were high lately to use the opportunity to get a classic car I’ve always wanted and I’m not in a financial place to have both, but the challenger will always be my favorite and I’m really thinking I’m going to pick up a Scat Pack to DD.

I agree, roadkill nights is awesome and I hope dodge has been keeping some secrets and we will learn soon enough that they at least have some muscle variant, either new revamped nameplate, or challenger/charger with a V8 still offered.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
They call it a Demon engine but since those aren't available for purchase pretty sure it's a Red-eye engine and they call it a Demon engine, there's also a 1300 hp version 7L E85 only a $250k upgrade, though I don't know where your going to buy e85 after the world ends 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 600873
You make the e85. Much easier to do than refine gasoline. Why do you think they converted all cars to ethanol in the walking dead?

21 - 40 of 83 Posts