SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of four(4) OEM Shrader tire pressure sensors, Mopar part number 56029400AE, which are the high speed metal valve version, which is the only TPM rated for our Hellcat's top speed.

These sensors are brand new, functional, and come with the attachment nut (which I forgot to photograph along with the sensors). I took these off of a second set of wheels I purchased, but which had never had a tire mounted.

I am asking $120.00 for the set of four sensors and four attachment nuts, which includes free USPS ground shipping anywhere in the US (lower 48). I see most other sellers are asking $35-$50 per sensor...which is crazy!

02-20-2017 -- **PRICE DROP TO $100 FOR A SET OF FOUR TPMS SENSORS**

PM me please if you are interested...thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
146 Posts
Dang where were you on Monday when I ordered an extra set for the new wheels! lol Anyway good price and a free bump TTT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,573 Posts
I changed my mind. I will take all 4 and possibly that wheel you have for sale if all are still available. Money in hand (paypal). Quickest way to reach me is by FB messenger since my phone is down at the moment. The link to my page is in my signature.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I changed my mind. I will take all 4 and possibly that wheel you have for sale if all are still available. Money in hand (paypal). Quickest way to reach me is by FB messenger since my phone is down at the moment. The link to my page is in my signature.
PM sent.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,573 Posts
El Gato Diablo I found out today that Napa carries the sensors in stock. They are twice the price as these though. I think you can also find them on amazon for much cheaper.

Anyone care to guess how I broke my 2 rear sensors? ....and no it wasn't from changing the tires.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
El Gato Diablo I found out today that Napa carries the sensors in stock. They are twice the price as these though. I think you can also find them on amazon for much cheaper.

Anyone care to guess how I broke my 2 rear sensors? ....and no it wasn't from changing the tires.
I had the same thing happen to me. The dealer told me there was a problem for awhile at the plant where they install the tire sensors into the wheel. Apparently the plant was over-torquing the attachment nut and cracking the sensors, which would then break and fall off after so many miles of driving.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,573 Posts
Good to know. I don't think that is what happened in my case, or if it is, it certainly did not help. Haha. I have an M6 car and I swapped out the rear end for a 2.62 rear end. Spun the tires over 300mph....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,754 Posts
Do these have a shelf life? Just wondering if it makes sense to have a set on hand for future or better to get new when needed with fresh batteries.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts