SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
I had a sunroof in my Daytona and hardly ever used it. I like that my Hellcat does not have one, I'm in for less weight
I'm in south Florida. I use my sunroof to go get my mail 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 and my kids might kill me if I ever got rid of my sunroof

Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
I always assumed it cost extra because it needed extra reinforcement in the roof to maintain body integrity on the Hellcats to avoid twisting things.

Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
Hi all
Can anyone advise on why the sunroof and HK spec is more expensive on the HC vs the scat and lower trims?

On the HC they both run $1,995 vs $1,795 for the HK and only $1,295 for the sunroof!!! On the other trim levels!

Thanks
Had a sunroof in my R/T, it was okay. The one in my Scat Pack had an annoying squeak/rattle. When I ordered my Redeye I ordered without the sunroof, never used it on the Scat Pack anyways. I鈥檓 almost bald and don鈥檛 need the sunburn. Also you have slightly more headroom, at my height a helmet would hit the sunroof bracket

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
Hi all
Can anyone advise on why the sunroof and HK spec is more expensive on the HC vs the scat and lower trims?

On the HC they both run $1,995 vs $1,795 for the HK and only $1,295 for the sunroof!!! On the other trim levels!

Thanks
Same reason an oil change on a Bugatti Veyron is $20,000. They just jack the price to go along with the higher base price of the car. So I guess the reason is "because they can".

21 - 26 of 26 Posts