SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever hear of a 2019 scat pack spec list saying line lock as a standard feature and not having it in the car it’s driving me crazy in my 2019 Dodge Charger 392 scat pack. . How do I resolve this issue I went to dealer for a hour and they supposedly updated it and nothing happen smh did I just get beat from dodge ???

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,530 Posts
Should be there, it's standard equipment.

You do have over 500 miles on it right?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s not there I have 6,859 miles on it as of today And just came back from a dealer who tried to put it in and nothing and then one dealer said it only came on demons lmfao these shops don’t know what they selling I got beat on a defected scat pack I even hit up srt team

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
865 Posts
I think its only for Widebodys.....Ill have to check my car, cant remember

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
865 Posts
Many high-performance features are now standard on all a Challenger R/T Scat Pack models, including:

• Launch Control
  • Launch Assist
  • Line Lock
  • SRT Drive Modes
  • SRT Performance Pages

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
865 Posts
oh yea I see it

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,530 Posts
Only thing I can think of is that since it is an early car, built first week of Sep 2018, and they just didn't have the software worked out yet. Crappy excuse I know but they have done stuff like that before.

·
FCA Official
Challenger SRT Hellcat
171 Posts
Corporate
Hello Dig nation,
Just an FYI I grabbed your VIN off of the monroney you posted.. I was able to locate TSB 05-004-18 which is very similar to what your experiencing(TSB posted below). I also updated these findings in the case.
If you have any additional question let me know.

Lamar
DodgeCares

·
Registered
97 Posts
Has anyone ever hear of a 2019 scat pack spec list saying line lock as a standard feature and not having it in the car it’s driving me crazy in my 2019 Dodge Charger 392 scat pack. . How do I resolve this issue I went to dealer for a hour and they supposedly updated it and nothing happen smh did I just get beat from dodge ???
I could be wrong but i though line lock was on the Demon,R.E. and 1320 Scat Pack. ( I know these have transbrakes) unless the line lock is used in Lauch control. My hellcat doesnt have , but my HC is a 17

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,835 Posts
I could be wrong but i though line lock was on the Demon,R.E. and 1320 Scat Pack. ( I know these have transbrakes) unless the line lock is used in Lauch control. My hellcat doesnt have , but my HC is a 17
Your year car wont have it. Trans brake is separate from the line lock. RE has line lock but no trans brake.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,530 Posts
Line Lock became standard in 2019 and should be on all Scat Packs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts