SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks to PLMCRZY for the production tree report. Had no idea my RE would be a 1 of 1 car, I guess I better park it now and save for Bring a Trailer in a few years! :)

61086830_1313369782134445_3779564717899513856_o.jpg

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
787 Posts
i used him as well...he was informative and it came quick. I also got one from FCA direct...it was a bit different, not far off, and free.
I got both, Plum's was better IMO for ease of reading and breakdown, plus percentages.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i used him as well...he was informative and it came quick. I also got one from FCA direct...it was a bit different, not far off, and free.
He was very informative and was super quick. I wasn't aware FCA offers another version, do you have a link or details available please? It would make for great cross reference and I'd like to have both.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,980 Posts
agreed...FCA says mine is 1 of 7, his says mine is 1 of 2...i'll take either lol
The number from PLMCRZY will be right.

Dodge uses a more general option breakdown and does not get as specific.

Like if both of the 7 cars have the normal options and sunroof but you also have the engine block heater that brings you down to 1 of 2, Dodge might not show that, they'll often stop at the common options so that's why their number is almost always higher than PLMCRZY.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
236 Posts
Following

1 - 12 of 12 Posts