SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1041 - 1056 of 1056 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
270 Posts
contact Hp Tuners . Thats what I did.
It is showing in the latest Beta. I can now crank my car up to 1022hp on the display and sell it for a premium.

I have yet to even log my junk once.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,042
It is showing in the latest Beta. I can now crank my car up to 1022hp on the display and sell it for a premium.

I have yet to even log my junk once.
Its good for a laugh

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I`m going to see if there are any other parameters they can add for me.
"NUKE"
or just
"GAS"

For the suspension:
LeClerc
Garlits
Rookie

Traction:
Garlits
Force
Pedregon (who has won, about ten years apart, two separate T/FC races while smoking the tires the whole length of the track beside a competitor who was doing the same.) Never give up never surrender

Exhaust
Scream
Moan
Yawn

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,046
I think the new rear alignment works pretty good . I had an incident today where some butt head refused to yield ( he had the sign ) as he was merging onto the road . I had to punch it at 60 mph and the tires didn't break loose and shoot me side ways like last year .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,047
Ok folks I DO NOT LIKE my flowmaster FX mufflers . They may flow well but sound like Crap at WOT . It's " flappy" sounding . Definitely not my cup of tea. Next up flowmaster super 40's .

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ok folks I DO NOT LIKE my flowmaster FX mufflers . They may flow well but sound like Crap at WOT . It's " flappy" sounding . Definitely not my cup of tea. Next up flowmaster super 40's .

If it comes down to hating all of your current options I have a set of 3" Pypes Violators (a chambered muffler) here you could test with.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,049
If it comes down to hating all of your current options I have a set of 3" Pypes Violators (a chamber muffler) here you could test with.
Sure I will test them . I'm open for suggesting and testing .

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sure I will test them . I'm open for suggesting and testing .

I'll bring them the next time we can all gather in Napierville or you cruise through Ottawa.

I was watching Flowmasters explanation on their "Laminar Flow" mufflers and about peed myself at their "science".

Gale Banks is probably laughing is butt off.

No doubt they muffle sound, but I'd be curious to see what they flow and how much back pressure they generate through those restrictive cones.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,051
I'll bring them the next time we can all gather in Napierville or you cruise through Ottawa.

I was watching Flowmasters explanation on their "Laminar Flow" mufflers and about peed myself at their "science".

Gale Banks is probably laughing is butt off.

No doubt they muffle sound, but I'd be curious to see what they flow and how much back pressure they generate through those restrictive cones.
That's the issue I'm dealing with . The FX series flow very well but I don't like the sound at WOT . The flowmaster chambered mufflers sound great but don't flow very well .

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's the issue I'm dealing with . The FX series flow very well but I don't like the sound at WOT . The flowmaster chambered mufflers sound great but don't flow very well .

I see the stock exhaust and electric cutouts in your future. ;)

These guys are accomplishing what Flowmasters is claiming, only with the flow to back it up:

Accelerating the gases and scavenging.

The inherent issue, as mentioned on the other site, is without a quality aftermarket camshaft these cars sound like trash with the normal bolt-on hodge-podge of exhaust parts. The AWE systems sound horrible, louder isn't better.

Overlap is key.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,054
I see the stock exhaust and electric cutouts in your future. ;)

These guys are accomplishing what Flowmasters is claiming, only with the flow to back it up:

Accelerating the gases and scavenging.

The inherent issue, as mentioned on the other site, is without a quality aftermarket camshaft these cars sound like trash with the normal bolt-on hodge-podge of exhaust parts. The AWE systems sound horrible, louder isn't better.

Overlap is key.
I totally agree with this except the stock exhaust part lol . I will figure something out but I really won't happen till I get my long tube heads installed . I like a certain sound not just noise .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,055
Well folks the 5 inch case flowmasters ( super 40s) they hit the driveshaft right at the ujoint . So it's a no go on any 5 inch case mufflers .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,056
Well folks I have a CCI driveshaft on the car and all is good until about 120 mph then I start to get a vibration . These driveshafts are just too long and hit critical speed early . Too bad the mark Williams Is so damn expensive.

1041 - 1056 of 1056 Posts