SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Ps2 tires

1005 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Twister
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Wheel
Got some Michelin ps2s today and I must say I like them
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much are those? Tire rack shows them with different prices for same tire. Specs look the same. I can’t figure out why prices are so much different?
I haven't really got to experience them that much. I had to take my cat to the shop yesterday because oil was leaking from the filter. They suggested a mopar filter but I like them as of now a lot better then the stock. Also I paid 450 a wheel w warranty

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
783 Posts
I haven't really got to experience them that much. I had to take my cat to the shop yesterday because oil was leaking from the filter. They suggested a mopar filter but I like them as of now a lot better then the stock. Also I paid 450 a wheel w warranty
How many years and miles on warranty. I was quoted $650 for 5 years and I think it was 60k miles. Thx!

· HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How many years and miles on warranty. I was quoted $650 for 5 years and I think it was 60k miles. Thx!
They were honest and said those tires womt last but 20k, and if you drive hard less. The warranty I purchased through discount tires was for nails in the sidewall and free replacements

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
I used up 2 sets if PS2’s on my ZO6 427 Corvette.. they are only good for around 15k miles given normal spirited driving. Great tire, good in corners etc. I thought they were over priced for my needs. I recently put Cooper Summer Zeon tires (all round) on my 2017 HC ... 305’s in rear on stock 9.5” wheels 275’s up front... absolutely and totally excited with the wear, value, handling of them. The represent a great value- price tire. I can’t see a lot of day to day difference between them and PS-2’s...
And at around 200.00 a tire, it’s a no brainer.. and they are made in the USA, and the company is based HERE..

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
145 Posts
I used up 2 sets if PS2’s on my ZO6 427 Corvette.. they are only good for around 15k miles given normal spirited driving. Great tire, good in corners etc. I thought they were over priced for my needs. I recently put Cooper Summer Zeon tires (all round) on my 2017 HC ... 305’s in rear on stock 9.5” wheels 275’s up front... absolutely and totally excited with the wear, value, handling of them. The represent a great value- price tire. I can’t see a lot of day to day difference between them and PS-2’s...
And at around 200.00 a tire, it’s a no brainer.. and they are made in the USA, and the company is based HERE..

I have been in almost every brand tire plant this country offers and the only major difference in Michelin in my opinion is the culture and attitude of the employees and the fact that most Michelins that cost more are made with more tread hence the longer life.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.