SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Matt, very true. Jake at DC might have been the easiest sales deal I’ve ever did. Plus with the way finance was set up (not pushy with this or that even though I wanted ceramic just couldn’t because we were leaving) put the icing on the cake. Josh in finance made it so comfortable I wanted to buy the ceramic and the max care. For some odd reason max care is crazy for these things. I still might do it. I came all the way from Texas to see what all the talk was about and they lived up to there name on here, hands down. Mattm400 is a nice guy as well. He offered to take pics of my vehicle and send them to me(lives down the street) and answered a few questions.
They do ceramic coating there?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Lol!! Nope. Didn’t know it was possible to lock in rebate. Worse case, I lose my deposit on the one I ordered. I’ll just order another one with Jake.
Yea I’d give him a call and lock it in. Tell him your from the forums here.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat
196 Posts
Matt, very true. Jake at DC might have been the easiest sales deal I’ve ever did. Plus with the way finance was set up (not pushy with this or that even though I wanted ceramic just couldn’t because we were leaving) put the icing on the cake. Josh in finance made it so comfortable I wanted to buy the ceramic and the max care. For some odd reason max care is crazy for these things. I still might do it. I came all the way from Texas to see what all the talk was about and they lived up to there name on here, hands down. Mattm400 is a nice guy as well. He offered to take pics of my vehicle and send them to me(lives down the street) and answered a few questions.
You getting it shipped or driving it home? I'm probably gonna go to them too. I live in CA, but it's only like 1400 to ship, or 2k in a covered trailer.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
You getting it shipped or driving it home? I'm probably gonna go to them too. I live in CA, but it's only like 1400 to ship, or 2k in a covered trailer.
Flew out and I drove it home. 900 miles. Was going to ship it but at 2k id still drive it. Trip cost me about 800 bucks for gas, airfare and I stoped in Nashville for a night(hotel). So I’ll take the 1200 in savings.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,575 Posts
Now remove the pink splitter chastity belt 😉

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Super Stock
82 Posts
Congrats..nice looking ride. I went with smoke show also...challenger though. Drive it for all of us still waiting.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I've offered this to a few members, but I actually live 20 min. From Dan Cummins, so if any of you guys need pics of your cars when they come in, or anything else I can help you with locally, just PM me & I'll help any way I can.
There are several there- saw a red one with black roof that looked very good.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts