SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
802 Posts
Was it the go mango charger with black roof? That car was a lease from someone on this forum, he drove it until his black redeye charger came in. It's a nice car. They have a used F8 widebody that is beautiful!!! It was traded for an F8 SS. They are a good group to work with.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Was it the go mango charger with black roof? That car was a lease from someone on this forum, he drove it until his black redeye charger came in. It's a nice car. They have a used F8 widebody that is beautiful!!! It was traded for an F8 SS. They are a good group to work with.
I saw that one too. Beautiful car. But no this is a red brand new charger redeye with black roof. It’s tucked away clearly so no one can mess with it(Jake is good at tucking cars away so they stay untouched).

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
802 Posts
^^good deal, I haven't seen that one yet. I plan on going over there this weekend to check out what's hiding around there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
^^good deal, I haven't seen that one yet. I plan on going over there this weekend to check out what's hiding around there.
Yea there are a lot of cars up there(used and new) saw a green challenger hellcat brand new as well next to the red. They had like 4 green ones up there(used and new). Think only one green one was new.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat
193 Posts
Flew out and I drove it home. 900 miles. Was going to ship it but at 2k id still drive it. Trip cost me about 800 bucks for gas, airfare and I stoped in Nashville for a night(hotel). So I’ll take the 1200 in savings.
Yeah I live a lot farther than 900 miles...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've offered this to a few members, but I actually live 20 min. From Dan Cummins, so if any of you guys need pics of your cars when they come in, or anything else I can help you with locally, just PM me & I'll help any way I can.
I might take you up on that. My car is suppose to ship 6-15 but i doubt it. I am about 10 hours away. thanks

·
Vehicle Ordering Coordinator
56 Posts
It’s here. We purchased from my guy @Just_See_Jake at DC. If you want a flawless experience go see them. The whole experience has been great. Jake did everything he said he was going to do. Josh in Finance beat the rate I had with a credit union. GO SEE THEM. Price was very good! -John S.

View attachment 575052 View attachment 575074 View attachment 575220 View attachment 575221
View attachment 575222 View attachment 575223
MAN THAT THING IS SHARP!! Thank you for letting me earn your business, It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts