SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got my 2018 Challenger Hellcat. I want to change out the supercharger pulley with the Hellraiser 2.72". I believe I will need to upgrade the fuel injectors. I will be doing the work myself and take it somewhere to get tuned afterwards. My questions are which fuel injectors would be best. Do I need to change the stock fuel pump with a double fuel pump. I am new to this so don't be brutal if I have something wrong. I appreciate any advice given.
Hood Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,146 Posts
I put a 2.72 on my Hellcat. I used ID1000 injectors and stock fuel pump. Depending on weather conditions (negative DA) I would max out the fuel pump. This was 93 octane gasoline. I went to dual pumps and it solved the issue.

Videos and data log are on my YT channel if you're interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put a 2.72 on my Hellcat. I used ID1000 injectors and stock fuel pump. Depending on weather conditions (negative DA) I would max out the fuel pump. This was 93 octane gasoline. I went to dual pumps and it solved the issue.

[/QUOTE
2.85 hellraiser, 1050 injectors, fore triple, ported supercharger and snout, kong TB, SC blanket/spacers and FI interchiller This way you keep SC rpms down as well as heat generated. 18 psi. Proper tune.
thanks. I wish I could do all of that work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Do you see a difference in gas consumption running that set up?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts