SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have ordered a challenger hellcat on 10/06 still never got a vin but do have a von im first in line
for the 2nd round so i was curious if you guys know how long will it take to arrive once the allocations are available.
im assuming it should come in a lot faster then the first round took seeing how they got all their bugs and shipping worked out .

btw i ordered a sublime Auto nav

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
i have ordered a challenger hellcat on 10/06 still never got a vin but do have a von im first in line
for the 2nd round so i was curious if you guys know how long will it take to arrive once the allocations are available.
im assuming it should come in a lot faster then the first round took seeing how they got all their bugs and shipping worked out .

btw i ordered a sublime Auto nav
there's no exact or accurate answer, You're right it should be a whole heck of a lot quicker since the kinks are worked out for the first production vehicles.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there's no exact or accurate answer, You're right it should be a whole heck of a lot quicker since the kinks are worked out for the first production vehicles.
i hope your right i live in houston also and i don't have to wait for winter to be over i can drive it all year long lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
205 Posts
I'm in the same boat..supposedly first in line at my dealer for the second allocation.......I want my VIN!

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Where did you hear this? My understanding is the cars still need a few things and I'm one of them. Been in js three weeks. No movement, no word.
Yes, which is very frustrating, but it appears the new builds
Where did you hear this? My understanding is the cars still need a few things and I'm one of them. Been in js three weeks. No movement, no word.
i agree the completed automatic transmissions that were built previously are still sitting and it is extremely frustrating! They are, however, moving the new builds out and seem to be over half done with first allotment based on RS build report of 700 completed. I wish they would get the updates done and the autos shipped that are sitting there! o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,449 Posts
They are moving along pretty good now. I wonder if I re ordered mine if it would get here faster than the one I have sitting in Taylor!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.