SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Questions about the Brampton plant.

10K views 43 replies 21 participants last post by  Norm 
No sorry they don't do tours , wish they did like they do for the viper plant , corvette plant and mustang plant.
I did the Corvette plant tour in the late 90's. That was fun. If Dodge did tours of your factory I'd make it a point to get up there and check it out. Large scale manufacturing is pretty amazing process to watch.

X3 if I could free up the time!

X4, I'll quit my job, divorce my wife, sell my kids, bribe a government official, whack a federal judge and give up my left nut in order to make it back to my Hellcat's birth place...
So you're really not that into the idea of a plant tour are you?

Reactions: CNYHC
Correct, But we need to get this tour done before November 2016 and Trump builds the wall...
Engine plant or assembly plant. I'm pretty sure the north end is not getting a wall!

AFAIK, the plant cannot alter the build configuration file.

from FSM:
Daytime Running Lamps - Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) are standard equipment on vehicles manufactured for sale in Canada and optional on vehicles manufactured for the United States. Vehicles with the DRL feature enabled illuminate the DRL LED Array to serve as the DRL. If allowed by law in the country in which the vehicle was purchased the Daytime Running Lights can be turned on and off using the Uconnect® System.

if I get a chance this week, i'll try to disable them on a stock unit and let you know how it goes.
fnkychkn you are a good guy!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.