SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Great find. Thanks! I just may be tempted before the end of the day.

Reactions: SFCR

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one...I do use the extensions and pinch weld adapters....Very stable when my cars are on the lift.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,895 Posts
Anyone know if these will fit under a lowered Challenger? I need a 2x4 lever to slightly lift and scoot my low profile jack under it now. Hmm, guess I just answered my own question :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
105 Posts
I just got mine a couple weeks ago. Their pretty awesome. I’m on the fence about getting the extensions or not. I got the 7k ones. The challengers so damn long it could use the longer bite but it does ok the way it is. They had a deal with a kit with a bunch of blocks and the truck adapters for like 1500 or something so I got that.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a one day sale. I will post again.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,542 Posts
Was it the 5000? I see them around Black Friday for a little under $1k most years. Costco has good deals as well.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Anyone know if these will fit under a lowered Challenger? I need a 2x4 lever to slightly lift and scoot my low profile jack under it now. Hmm, guess I just answered my own question :D
You could slap down some 2X12's and drive onto them for some added clearance. If they are just short pieces with a bit of a bevel on one side, they would not interfere with your jack, would they?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts