SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a set of Race Ramps but I'm stuck on which ones to get, it's between these two.

My concerns are with the following:

1) Will the Race Ramp support the cars weight?

2) Will the front splitter scarp the driveway if I back onto the ramps?

3) Will the front splitter hit the ramp when doing oil changes?

I'm planning to do an active exhaust delete soon and my own oil changes in the near future.

I have a stock 2019 Charger Hellcat

Thanks!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
I have the race ramps rr-56 for my redeye and they work great. Got them 4 years ago ..no issues at all. I originally bought them for my 2016 hellcat challenger.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
15 Posts
I have the one piece race ramps which are about 15 years old. Look brand new. Can easily hold weight. No problems at all with either a GT500 or challenger hellcat. Plenty of under car clearance.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
139 Posts
Either length will work for your Charger.

They have a 72" as well.

Race ramps are pretty much the "cream of the crop" for ramps.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to know, do you find there's enough room to use a creeper with the RR-56 model?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
294 Posts
Damn...at 350.00 they should change your oil too...Just joking, they are a superior product, have only compliments on actual use, far easier and dependable than anything else I ahve found...and, they clear.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I go with the 67" Ramps which will give me 10" of height will the front splitter have enough clearance if I back on to them doing exhaust work? I'm worried that it's going to scrape on the pavement since the ramps sit higher.

I scoured the internet and spent hours trying to find an answer and couldn't find anything for the Hellcat Charger.

This is the question that I'm hoping to get an answer to, these are hard to come by in Canada so I have to make an order from the States. I want to make sure that these will work because I don't want to go through the pain trying to return them.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,082 Posts
Bought the 67" RR-XT's last year, and they work great.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Take a look at my thread "You all have done it Now!" On the last page I provide a full write up with photos of the race ramps I chose to buy.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I'm assuming that the front splitter ground clearance are identical between the charger and challenger?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
18 Posts
The 2 piece 56” ramps will clear the splitter on a Charger HC. If you also have a truck/van/large SUV, they also make a version that will support 5K pounds/pair. RR-56-2-HD

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,158 Posts
So I'm assuming that the front splitter ground clearance are identical between the charger and challenger?
A Challenger is about 10 degrees as I recall, but I don't have a Charger to measure.
The approach angles are available somewhere on the interwebs, though. Just can't remember where/how I found them.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I've been looking at the XT-2 version at Jegs. They are a little bit less there after $10 off sale and they have them in stock. I'm in Illinois, so I always check both Summit and Jegs as they both are great and are usually one day shipping away for me.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How high can you left the rear of the Charger before the front hits the ground, what would be the maximum lift height? If I was any good at Math I don't think I would be bugging you guys with all my questions :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I might have my answer! I'm just missing one measurement, does anyone know the front overhang length of the charger? I would check myself but I don't have access to my vehicle at the moment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts