SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Race Star wheels and tires

Sold 
3K views 18 replies 3 participants last post by  Bob H 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently sold my 2018 Challenger HC and went back to stock before I sold. Purchased a 2019 Redeye wide body and as result I am selling my wheels and tires.

Local pickup in central Florida.

2x-Race Star 20 x 6 with bridgestone 195/50R 20
2x- Race Star 20 x 9 with Mickey Thompson Street Comps 275/40R 20
2x- Race Star 17 x 9 1/2 Mickey Thompson ET Street SS 305/45R17

All 6 wheels have been powder coated dark metallic gray with metallic flakes
All have TPMS valve stems, lugs and hub centric adapters included.
Used the 20 x 9 and 20 x 6 for street driving and then swapped out the rear to the 17 x9 1/2 for drag strip.
10 passes on the ET Streets and about 10k miles on the the street tires, all are in good shape and plenty of life left in them. Total cost for everything including powder coating was $5,200.
Asking $2,250 for all six.
Please disregard discussion about the drive shaft and Tazer, had them on this post but sold them already, this post is for the wheels and tires.

See less See more
#2 ·
Couple questions on the driveshaft:
How many miles in it?
Any vibration issues?
All hardware included?
How much power were you putting down?

#3 ·
So I put about 10k on it and when I first installed it I had a slight vibration so I turned it 180 at the transmission and smooth as can be after that. Stock hp but rated to 1,000 by G Force, IMO it would not be the weak link , probably the half shafts or diff. I did have a 3.09 gear and running drag radials so I really just put it in to be safe, also have a drive shaft loop for it that I could sell with it.
All the hardware is included.

#4 ·
Crap, just realized you aren't wanting to ship the driveshaft. If you change your mind, I'll take it.

#6 ·
Sounds good, just let me know. I'm in Little Rock, Ar 72223

#7 ·
Quick question Bob, not that I need the ds but I’m interested in the loop if no one else wants it. I’ll assume its for an A8 as I still have not found one for an M6 with a 4 in shaft. Thanks.

#8 ·
Well I really would only part with it if it made selling DS easier. I did not list it in the post for sale because I had planned on keeping it but if I change my mind and decided to sell it I will let you know for sure. Thank you for the interest.

#9 ·
A8 Bob, or M6?

#11 ·
Thanks Bob, but I'm out on that as I drive an M6. GLWS.

#15 ·
Looks like FedEx can do it for $56.48 and if I ship on Tuesday it would be there by end of day Thursday.
That doesn’t include any insurance though.
Let me know if you want to proceed.
Just PM me and I will get you payment info.

#17 ·
PM'd with payment

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.