I'm selling a full set of drag racing wheels in nearly brand new condition. I bought them new from Beefcake racing in July 2019. They were on the car for 3 weeks in March 2020 and have exactly 10 passes at the dragstrip. Then I swapped back to my stock wheels when I was moving to a different location. They have been stored in boxes since then.

The 17x9.5 wheels are part # 92-795452BZ and the 18x5.0 wheels are part # 92-850445BZ. They fit perfectly on standard-body Hellcat without any modifications. You can use these part numbers to look up the exact specs for the wheels.

They include the center caps with hardware, hubcentric rings, two sets of lug nuts and a box of spare washers. One set of lug nuts are the Racestar lug nuts and the other ones are slightly shorter Gorilla lug nuts that I used since they fit better.

I'm selling for $975 and prefer a local sale so I don't have to ship them. I am willing to drive and meet someone if we work out a day & location. If it comes down to shipping, I would prefer to have you prepay for the shipping labels and send them to me.

Best way to contact me is by phone call or text at 540-457-0711. I won't see Hellcat.org notifications or PM's on my phone.

Thank you,
Dean