SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on Friday I take the car in and they are going to mount this somehow by the mirror, not a custom fabricated mount or anything, be nice to get rid of that wire tho, anyone have suggestions/pictures/feedback of what worked well for them? I’m a big guy FYI… 6’ 300. Don’t wanna knock it off with my knee and I want it in a spot I can hit without leaning way forward if possible, lots of false alerts here.

side note, I’m down in the lower mainland (chilliwack) for the timebeing And I just discovered waze.. the newcar has apple car play so Intend on running Waze and the redline till I can afford jammers.. just redline is 1500$ and$2000 installed haha stuff is so much here. Anyone have decent luck in the area with this set up? Mostly going to be on the coquihala and #3 going north from hope

Automotive mirror Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Car

· Banned
‘16 A8 Shaker
3,116 Posts
Next to the turbo button of course!

I would see if any work with a remote or phone and switch brands if so. Or you could build a really mean sounding exhaust for it and only go as fast as it is safe? I use Flightradar24 to know where the helicopter is if I am gonna do something dumb : )

· Banned
‘16 A8 Shaker
3,116 Posts
Ecoregion World Map Font Parallel

Huntington Beach has two birds but both are on the ground tonight. 3 outta those 4 ^^^ are johnny law. (You can click on each flight). The one above Whittier is a medi-vac chopper. Flight radar rules. And it’s free : )

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 603703

Huntington Beach has two birds but both are on the ground tonight. 3 outta those 4 ^^^ are johnny law. (You can click on each flight). The one above Whittier is a medi-vac chopper. Flight radar rules. And it’s free : )
Interesting. We don’t do much like that up here, maybe for when I plan the big dirty/retirement.

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
View attachment 603703

And they’re doing aerial radar down there? They do in a few spots in Alberta, if the weather is right… sometimes.

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting. We don’t do much like that up here, maybe for when I plan the big dirty/retirement.
just after a decent set up for 2 months till a stinger set up arrives, m as they impound cars here at 30-40km over, and charge ya an arm and a leg and probably **** your car up while they tow it and park it in a garbage spot where the dogs get at it or it gets stolen lol

· Banned
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
572 Posts
just after a decent set up for 2 months till a stinger set up arrives, m as they impound cars here at 30-40km over, and charge ya an arm and a leg and probably **** your car up while they tow it and park it in a garbage spot where the dogs get at it or it gets stolen lol
I say just don't get caught doing any more than 29km over then:)

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that’s how she turned out… it’s a temporary mount for the button because the button will be replaced with a different style that controls the laser shifters at some point. I’m happy with it so far.. what’s that red dot in ever noticed it before? Haha. Also if anyone wants to eliminate all wires here is a picture of the little unit I bought that does wireless apple car play for ya, it works great, no lag at all nothing like any of the you tube videos it’s awesome $100 or less. She all wireless now. Side note…. I didn’t know that those usb plugs stay live all the time? Is there anything a guy can do about that?
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle

Light Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper

Car Hood Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.