SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make one. I鈥檓 not a fan of the stock silver trim. Can someone throw me a link if it鈥檚 out there 馃槑馃檶馃徏 Thank you!

Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
It鈥檚 now a factory option.

Reactions: Chancey

Registered
Challenger SRT 392
that looks so cool!

Reactions: Beast707

Registered
Carbon fiber grain 馃

Reactions: Beast707

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
I guess I just got spoiled with the real carbon fiber that comes on Ducati motorcycles. Still waiting for the real stuff for the mopar.

Registered
I guess I just got spoiled with the real carbon fiber that comes on Ducati motorcycles. Still waiting for the real stuff for the mopar.
It鈥檚 here. It鈥檚 now a factory option for 2020. I opted for it on my new Redeye. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

Registered
How much are the OEM carbon pieces by themselves? I am sure some want to put them on their pre-2020 Hellcats.
I bet they are insanely priced

Registered
How much are the OEM carbon pieces by themselves? I am sure some want to put them on their pre-2020 Hellcats.
Yeah the retail price when you order it with the car is $1595 but it鈥檚 part of the carbon/suede package which also gives you the suede headliner. Not sure what they would cost separately.

Registered
Charger SRT 392
Seen a bunch of people posting/inquiring about them, and I've said to just email Steve White Parts to see if they could look them up.
Never seen anyone reply though with a price or availability or anything

1 - 15 of 15 Posts