SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently installed a rear diffuser purchased from BJ’s garage and wanted to throw a quick post up with the results as I haven’t seen too many. The installation was extremely easy and took about 15 minutes. Much easier with 2 people. One to hold the nut in the trunk while the other tightens below.its as easy as removing the HK sub box, drilling 4 holes and tightening them up. I wasn’t too happy with rough silver cuts on the edges so I paint matched mine and added edge trim in some spots to make it pop a bit. Understand this might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I like it... considering getting some louvers to finish off the rear but I’m on the fence.

Edit.... original pics weren’t loading. Below is a link to imigur with some shots of the diffuser if anyone is interested.

Challenger Hellcat Rear Diffuser

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have heard the same about getting ahold of them however I had a different experience. I texted Chris and got a response back almost instantly. I would definitely try text if you can’t get them by phone. As for shipping it too about a week for my diffuser to ship out and I got it in under 2 weeks total from order. Overall very good experience and customer service. Shipping and handling was 44.63 so not terrible. Had some spirited drivin today and no rattles or noice I am happy with it. Definitely adds an aggressive look from the back.

Stonewall, yeah it definitely brings the clearance down in the back but I still have more clearance in the rear than the front with my APR.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,687 Posts
Posted a link to imigur with some shots of the diffuser. Couldn’t figure photobucket out without going premium. Here is the link as well...

Car
Looks good... sometimes these can be overdone and not look quite right. In your case the proportions seem, from the pictures, to be spot on.

I like it... :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good... sometimes these can be overdone and not look quite right. In your case the proportions seem, from the pictures, to be spot on.

I like it... :D
Thanks! This was the least “extreme” diffuser I could find. The other option from crzy engineering was a bit too much in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
11,450 Posts
o_O

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.