SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any recommendations for a back seat cover/hammock on their Charger Hellcat? I bought a generic style one that hooks around the rear and front seat headrests, but I didn't know that the Hellcat backseat headrests were stationary. I'm looking for something to protect the Laguna from my dogs when they have to ride in the Charger, so any advice would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it has the same problem, from this line in the description

Please note, you must have a headrest on the seatback of your vehicle for the Seat Protector to strap on to
I actually ended up buying one of these that requires full headrests to loop around. Then, I bought some short lashing straps with clips (you can use any kind though), then connected those to the upper car seat tie down points up and behind the rear seats. After that, you just loop them through the covers head rest strap and pull them tight.

It's not perfect, but it keeps the seat cover in place when my dogs jump in and out of the car.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
143 Posts
I actually ended up buying one of these that requires full headrests to loop around. Then, I bought some short lashing straps with clips (you can use any kind though), then connected those to the upper car seat tie down points up and behind the rear seats. After that, you just loop them through the covers head rest strap and pull them tight.

It's not perfect, but it keeps the seat cover in place when my dogs jump in and out of the car.
Can you please post a pic?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts