SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ALL
Ordered my charger (fully optioned with Sepia Laguna) 1/30 and in VON/BX Status. Its OK as I really don't want it until April or May anyway due to weather.

Does anyone know if the rear seats are heated some in years past on the SRT8's.
Dodge website makes no mention so I am assuming they are not.

Also - I ordered the NAV option, Is there a cd/dvd slot for this radio. I am aware of the media center and fully intend on using it but was curious as I am probably going to buy a lockpick once I get a VIN status (If it ever comes !)

One more thing (Sorry) - What are the specifics regarding some subscription to the apps function I have heard about ? Is this so you can start/monitor it from your smart phone ? (Not the sat radio subscription, I am aware of that one)

Thanks for the insight

Zippy

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Hello ALL
Ordered my charger (fully optioned with Sepia Laguna) 1/30 and in VON/BX Status. Its OK as I really don't want it until April or May anyway due to weather.

Also - I ordered the NAV option, Is there a cd/dvd slot for this radio. I am aware of the media center and fully intend on using it but was curious as I am probably going to buy a lockpick once I get a VIN status (If it ever comes !)

One more thing (Sorry) - What are the specifics regarding some subscription to the apps function I have heard about ? Is this so you can start/monitor it from your smart phone ? (Not the sat radio subscription, I am aware of that one)

Thanks for the insight

Zippy
I have a Challenger, but I believe there is an app for both. If you have your info set up on Dodge then you sync with app and you can lock/unlock and auto start your car.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
444 Posts
I have a Challenger, but I believe there is an app for both. If you have your info set up on Dodge then you sync with app and you can lock/unlock and auto start your car.
I don't think that the app is available to Canadian orders.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
rear seats not heated on challenger, maybe charger is different

cd's, dvd's are for old people......it doesnt come w/ an 8 track player either......get with the times man!....(i was also shocked it didnt have a cd player....i realized im also OLD and out of date)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the great info, kids will be happy going to get groceries in the cold. . . .they can have their fannies heated. I think that's correct, no Canada APP for remote monitoring/starting/unlocking (yet).

Based on this feedback I will probably order this lockpick (They work great)
UCONNECT AIR V1

I am going to wait to see if I get a VIN first though

Thanks everyone, what a great group on this forum

Zip

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
42 Posts
Hello ALL

Thanks for the insight

Zippy
SRT info says heated rear seats

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.