SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nathan Karow from rebadgedesign.com came through when my requested rebadging was delivered today.
Wheels are very dirty as bath day is tomorrow for the Blue Beast. He does really nice work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Yep, I have the fuel door. I see he turned the head the correct way. I have been waiting for the new one to come in facing the other way and haven't heard from him for a month. Hopefully I will soon. Looks good!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are your center caps flat,, those of us that have stock hellcat wheels have the srt logo on it not sure it will sit flat
yes they are flat, they came with the wheels and a sticker that read "Bravado performance" I didn't care for them.

I looked into taking the SRT center caps apart and found that the silver SRT was an aluminum piece that is protruding through the black plastic piece. It would probably destroy them trying to adapt them to then new wheels. So I saved them to sell with the wheels and tires.

Reactions: hellcat1

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Although I love the idea of doing the wheels, these look to me like they are cut the wrong size. Unless pics are misleading. Looks very jaged and not cut the right size. View attachment 5267
Probably fuel tank badges that were cut down. If you give the guy your exact measurements, he will make the badge to fit. It will be perfectly cut, not jagged.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.