SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rebate for April is dropped to 4000.
And I was hoping for power dollars to come back
LOL

·
Registered
2021 Charger RedEye
140 Posts
The rebate for April is dropped to 4000.
And I was hoping for power dollars to come back
LOL
This is Not and April Fools joke I thought it was! They did drop Hellcat rebate to only $4000 (Scat $2000)!! Get your Cats soon folks as these deals are drying up!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,929 Posts
Thought I heard Power Dollars was still on for remaining 2020 models on the lots. Prob. slim pickins but still available.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,599 Posts
Yes 2020s still have power dollars as far as I know
But how many test drives have they been on?
Who cares, it's under warranty and has $7000+ in rebate.

Can't believe people still worry about this type of shit.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,884 Posts
I did not come to this site to get into a needless passing match with you
I dont see his comment as a passing match. Seems to me it was a rational look from a different perspective.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
489 Posts
Let’s, remember what a rebate is for ? help move inventory off the lot. When there’s No inventory on the lot, there really isn’t any rebates normally. This is just basic business common sense stuff.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Would you let anyone and everyone take your car for a 100 mile joy ride?
IMHO, nothing done during a test drive with a reputable dealership is going to hurt the car. I've only had it happen once when I was shopping for my HC to have a dealer just give me the key and say to go have fun. It was a used 2015 that was a beat to snot car already, and they knew that. I actually didn't even drive the car after looking it over. The rest required a sales person in the car (new and used) and about half of them wouldn't let me drive the car with the red key until we agreed on numbers and I basically had bought the car. Couple of the sales people encouraged me to "give it some gas" but that's not hurting anything. Maybe others experiences are different though but if I could have found a 2020 with the options I wanted I, even with a couple hundred miles on it already I would have gladly taken it brand new with a couple extra grand in my pocket then ordering one. Ultimately Dodge has decided M6 buyers aren't important to them so I wound up buying used.

·
Registered
245 Posts
No
I do not know who you are
I do not like arguing with people and really don't like arguing with people on the net
Test drives are a part of the car buying experience. I wasn't arguing, but now I am. I simply gave another outlook on the situation. You're an odd duck.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts