Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
403 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
My Cat feels slower. I never looked at the boost gauge before. What boost numbers are untuned cars pulling? i'm only getting 10psi. in 2nd and 3rd gear (m6) pulls to red line.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
403 Posts
Car was picked up, I found no issues with the running of it, the parts were the exact same numbers as the ones being returned.

I will scan and upload the full instruction set for general knowledge. Found it odd they did not have the sticker. But I was assured it has been updated in the system.

Will check later for seeing if My Mopar has it cleared for a pending recall.

Reactions: Bill the 'cat

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
403 Posts
As mentioned

Attachments

Reactions: CNYHC

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2 Posts
Any worries with getting this done with a CAT back magna flow exhaust on or any after market CAT back?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
403 Posts
Any worries with getting this done with a CAT back magna flow exhaust on or any after market CAT back?
Should be no issue if cat forward is all original.

Reactions: Junior_SRT

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had my dealer call and said they are holding parts for me for a recall for the to replace the Converters. Does anyone know about this and should I get it done?
**** Yes! Just did one today
Up and down stream 0-2 sensors and new cats.
Just had a cat ineffenncy light came in this morning and news cats and sensors by the end of the day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got my notice this week and stopped by my local dealer to inquire about. They said they need to keep the car for two days to do the recall. I was like this is a 2 hour job and not a lot of parts or labor is required. They printed out the recall instructions and they confirmed this was less than a 2 hour job. I didn't get it but it's a stealership and their job is to keep clients coming back by messing up their cars, so no thanks. Indy, myself, I can do this and save Dodge a lot of money in labor costs.

There is no way I can leave my car with a dealer like that? Can I go to an independent garage, or can I do this at home if you send me the parts? I just can't use someone from a dealer, the risk is not worth it.
Find another dealer

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
302 Posts
Find another dealer
Oh yes, the dealer to the right tells me it's a 2 day job and they have to keep it, or the dealer to the left that tries to rape you on a sale....like I bought my 2016 Hellcat last summer for $53k...had 29 miles on it. The dealer down the road had a similar one but wanted $79k becauae 2016 was the last year of PCP.

I just cannot trust a dealer....just can't, it's not fair we are forced to use them. Any certified tech should be fine.

Screenshot_20200730-230705.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
73 Posts
Well my recall was done today...dropped off at 8am got it back at 5pm. Runs good and as far as I can tell no issues. They replaced both cats, oxygen sensors, flashed the PCM and put the new emissions sticker under the hood next to the old one.....so far so good! Although I wish the guy who wrote on the emission sticker had better handwriting!

281 - 300 of 327 Posts