SRT Hellcat Forum banner

421 - 431 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
On an unrelated note, why doesn't someone make a modest five percent OD pulley? It may even allow stock PCM...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
You're not alone. Mine started again also.
Anybody else? I haven't driven lately but taking a trip this weekend. Last week they put in a new ECU,,seems ok but I only drove the car home and haven't driven since. I'll see what happens and post back next week.

·
Registered
In The Market
57 Posts
Have you gone back to the dealer?

Kaitlin
Dodge Cares
Called. Service Manager is out today. Would be glad to email you the video as it sounds the exact same as it did before the last "fix".

Again, not sure why we as owner's can't be told exactly why a PCM update was needed and what was changed. If it was just emissions as claimed, the cats alone should have been sufficient.

What I am 100% sure of is my vehicle never did this before this "necessary" recall.

Thank you for the repeated "have you gone back to the dealer?" canned response. Yes I will go, so they can verify it, tell me there are no open recalls, perhaps notate it and send me on my way wasting more of my time dealing with an FCA created issue.

So what happens then?????

·
Registered
40 Posts
Had the recall done 9/8. No runnability issues at all. My right tip is out as shown in this thread. I would actually prefer the left tip out the same rather than even. I have to go in for a steering rack issue this coming Tuesday. I'll ask about it, but if it presents something more than simple fix.. which the dealer can't be compensated for... . I'll just leave it as is. No biggy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just had mine done, 24 sep, the car does feel a little off, like kinda sluggish in street mode. I do think the cat has to be broken in though.

·
FCA Official
Challenger SRT Hellcat
235 Posts
Called. Service Manager is out today. Would be glad to email you the video as it sounds the exact same as it did before the last "fix".

Again, not sure why we as owner's can't be told exactly why a PCM update was needed and what was changed. If it was just emissions as claimed, the cats alone should have been sufficient.

What I am 100% sure of is my vehicle never did this before this "necessary" recall.

Thank you for the repeated "have you gone back to the dealer?" canned response. Yes I will go, so they can verify it, tell me there are no open recalls, perhaps notate it and send me on my way wasting more of my time dealing with an FCA created issue.

We aren't technicians here, so sending the video to me wouldn't do you much good. Once you have an appointment scheduled, I can escalate a case for you. I am in direct contact with internal resources about the concerns related to the cats being off, so I am sure I could bring this up to them as well.

Kaitlin
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
In The Market
57 Posts
We aren't technicians here, so sending the video to me wouldn't do you much good. Once you have an appointment scheduled, I can escalate a case for you. I am in direct contact with internal resources about the concerns related to the cats being off, so I am sure I could bring this up to them as well.

Kaitlin
Dodge Cares
I understand you are not technicians, however, as you stated you are in contact w/ internal resources. Someone at FCA knows what was changed in the PCM flash and I just don't know why we can't be told, through you.

Dealer has emailed me and is forwarding the video to his FCA Rep.

·
Registered
26 Posts

I'm not liking the way the car feels now, they did flash it if I'm correct. Not happy, we need to file complaints against the company it would seem, get a new recall ordered to fix this "fix."

421 - 431 of 431 Posts