SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from oregon,I ordered my car sept 9 from my small local dealer with no allocation.Monday march 9 I received my vin. Car scheduled for build week of march 23.I have bought 12 vehicles from this dealer lums a toyota and Dodge. there was no bs no deposit. I offered 1000 over invoice out the door, they agreed, done deal. I am sure they would gladly sell at msrp when they can get cars. There are two others that ordered same day as me in bx status. My car is pitch black,6sp, ruby red interior, red belts, nothing else. Thanks to every one on this site for all the great info. I will check in as my car progresses .

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,257 Posts
$1000 over invoice OTD....how did you manage that?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Welcome and glad to hear you will get the car!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Congrats on your VIN and welcome to the forum. Great score for $1K over MSRP. Surprised you just didn't offer MSRP first. But $1K over isn't bad what-so-ever.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,257 Posts
Congrats on your VIN and welcome to the forum. Great score for $1K over MSRP. Surprised you just didn't offer MSRP first. But $1K over isn't bad what-so-ever.
I thought he said 1K over INVOICE out the door?...lol

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
I thought he said 1K over INVOICE out the door?...lol
Holy Cow Snappycat! I believe you're correct. My bust unless he meant MSRP vice invoice. But I'm betting he didn't at a small time dealer. I knew another one in OK doing the same thing. But I didn't go with them based on the wait and being 6th in line.

My Bust!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,257 Posts
Holy Cow Snappycat! I believe you're correct. My bust unless he meant MSRP vice invoice. But I'm betting he didn't at a small time dealer. I knew another one in OK doing the same thing. But I didn't go with them based on the wait and being 6th in line.

My Bust!
No problem Bee...I think he meant 1K over MSRP...still a fair deal. Another member joining the HC family...now if only my dealer can do the same magic and get me a VIN...lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was 1000 over invoice not msrp, they are still making 1800 on the holdback. Usually I pay invoice or less. they are not greedy, I bought my first new car from them in 1967, a 67 GTO when they had pontiac.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,257 Posts
It was 1000 over invoice not msrp, they are still making 1800 on the holdback. Usually I pay invoice or less. they are not greedy, I bought my first new car from them in 1967, a 67 GTO when they had pontiac.
You my friend got the deal of a lifetime. WOW...good job!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
New member from oregon,I ordered my car sept 9 from my small local dealer with no allocation.Monday march 9 I received my vin. Car scheduled for build week of march 23.I have bought 12 vehicles from this dealer lums a toyota and Dodge. there was no bs no deposit. I offered 1000 over invoice out the door, they agreed, done deal. I am sure they would gladly sell at msrp when they can get cars. There are two others that ordered same day as me in bx status. My car is pitch black,6sp, ruby red interior, red belts, nothing else. Thanks to every one on this site for all the great info. I will check in as my car progresses .
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,195 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum! I am glad to hear that you finally have a VIN!

April

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
140 Posts
It took a while but patience paid off here congrats

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
94 Posts
Hey Ramair, I'm in the same boat as you. Been reading this forum for awhile and just joined today. Put a deposit down back in July, ordered opening day 9/9/14 in the morning, local dealer, no allocations to date, but the order received a VIN on 3/9/15 six months to the day - a pleasant surprise, now D1 status with scheduled build 3/23 week as well. It's a great dealer with great communication. Patience paid off....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
94 Posts
Hey Ramair, I'm in the same boat as you. Been reading this forum for awhile and just joined today. Put a deposit down back in July, ordered opening day 9/9/14 in the morning, local dealer, no allocations to date, but the order received a VIN on 3/9/15 six months to the day - a pleasant surprise, now D1 status with scheduled build 3/23 week as well. It's a great dealer with great communication. Patience paid off....
Here's an update.
Car was built this week (3/23) as scheduled, was J status on Tuesday, Build Sheet available online, SRT contacted me Tuesday night saying it was released for shipping, scheduled delivery 3/30 - shipping by truck.
Window Sticker available this evening 3/25.
Thank you SRT for moving along this order from 9/9, much appreciated!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.