SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Proud Hell Cat Club Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of my Cat this week. Any thoughts as to where to buy the best fitting car cover?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
67 Posts
I bought mine from my Chrysler dealer. Its a mopar cover. Not as plush as I hoped but fits and works fine.
Hellcat Cover 82214815AB.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
705 Posts
Got to decide whether you want an indoor (dust) cover or an outdoor cover (waterproof).

California car covers has them all.

I wanted an indoor cover, lightweight but soft and scratch free. Went with their indoor satin fleece: unreal quality, soft, easy to put on and off. Reasonable price.

That's a great indoor choice. There may be better outdoor ones. Good luck.

·
Texas President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,333 Posts
I like my kitty cat car cover!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
238 Posts
+1 on Covercraft.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
88 Posts
Got to decide whether you want an indoor (dust) cover or an outdoor cover (waterproof).

California car covers has them all.

I wanted an indoor cover, lightweight but soft and scratch free. Went with their indoor satin fleece: unreal quality, soft, easy to put on and off. Reasonable price.

That's a great indoor choice. There may be better outdoor ones. Good luck.
Same here, ordered mine in black. FYI-if ordering a CCC, select without rear wing. I ordered it with, and it's sewn for some kind of trunk mounted wing/spoiler that I've never actually seen.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
2,347 Posts
Unless you are storing your car for long periods of time, or right after you wash it, you will be doing a lot of damage to the paint putting it on and taking it off.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
705 Posts
Unless you are storing your car for long periods of time, or right after you wash it, you will be doing a lot of damage to the paint putting it on and taking it off.
I cover it for 6 months, and this cover won't Mar, scuff,or damage the finish. Light and very easy to use.

I'll put it in a bag in the summer, no need to use a cover when I'm using the Challenger as a daily driver.

·
Proud Hell Cat Club Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replies guys! Love the cat cover! Always something new on here man!,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts