SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to purchase either an optioned out SP WB or a Hellcat if I can get a good enough deal and running into all kinds of problems with the dealers all trying to get over on me. I am part of Chrysler Affiliate program and am supposed to get 1% below invoice + incentives but keep getting jerked around and having to get kinda frustrated for them to actually apply the proper discount. Does anyone have a good dealer they work with within ~200 miles?

The other question I had, has anyone heard of, know of, or actually been able to order a new car and lock in PD or do you 100% have to take delivery by 7/6?

·
Registered
101 Posts
My friend bought his wb sp m6 from eastgate dodge in Indy. His sticker is $52,670. He's never told me exactly what his "out the door" price was, but has told me several times that he got quite a deal on it. Ordered car. I live in Evansville and ordered my WBRE from expressway dodge down here. VERY nice dealership. The entire staff was just awesome to deal with, and I got a GREAT deal on mine. Well optioned car that stickered for $90,250. Salesmans name is Micheal Wheatley. Nice guy, easy to talk to and deal with, very high integrity. I haven't had to deal with the service department yet, so I can't speak for that area except to say that I was given a tour of it and it's second to none as far as cleanliness and organization.

·
Registered
101 Posts
And I don't think you have to take delivery by whatever date, as long as it's ordered you'll get the PD rebate/discount.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
528 Posts
Might try Tom O'Brien on 96th St. Ask for Matt O'Brien. 317.805.4400

You'll like the Service Dept there as well... top notch... best in the area... they are a Regional Service Dept also.

Pls let me know if you get one from there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And I don't think you have to take delivery by whatever date, as long as it's ordered you'll get the PD rebate/discount.
When I go to the dodge website and click the link for disclosures it says you have to take delivery by 6/30 actually but I keep hearing conflicting stuff.
My friend bought his wb sp m6 from eastgate dodge in Indy. His sticker is $52,670. He's never told me exactly what his "out the door" price was, but has told me several times that he got quite a deal on it. Ordered car. I live in Evansville and ordered my WBRE from expressway dodge down here. VERY nice dealership. The entire staff was just awesome to deal with, and I got a GREAT deal on mine. Well optioned car that stickered for $90,250. Salesmans name is Micheal Wheatley. Nice guy, easy to talk to and deal with, very high integrity. I haven't had to deal with the service department yet, so I can't speak for that area except to say that I was given a tour of it and it's second to none as far as cleanliness and organization.
This is what makes me feel like you have to take delivery. Also i was off on the date it's actually looking like 6/30 :eek::eek:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got off the phone with a dealer from Tom O'brien and I have to say it was a very good call! Finally found someone who seemed to care and want to help. They said that if you order a vehicle it locks in the price on the day your order and if the rebates get better you get the better rebates but if they get worse you get the ones you locked. Good info to know!! Going to take a trip over tomorrow and get something ordered as long as the prices seem legit. Will report back here for anyone that may have similar questions and/or may be following this thread.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to update the thread, put in an order for a 2020 WB SP at Tom O’Brien on the south side. Was a good experience, had to haggle just a bit but got to see the invoice and got my Chrysler Affiliate pricing (1% below invoice) plus an extra thousand off. Surely could do a bit better but was good enough to pull the trigger.

Saw the other threads talking about super fast delivery. These guys swear the last few they have ordered have been delivered with lightning speed (~16 days).They made no promises but I thought it was interesting given the conversations I saw on here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just to update the thread, put in an order for a 2020 WB SP at Tom O’Brien on the south side. Was a good experience, had to haggle just a bit but got to see the invoice and got my Chrysler Affiliate pricing (1% below invoice) plus an extra thousand off. Surely could do a bit better but was good enough to pull the trigger.

Saw the other threads talking about super fast delivery. These guys swear the last few they have ordered have been delivered with lightning speed (~16 days).They made no promises but I thought it was interesting given the conversations I saw on here.
Congrats! I’m hopefully putting a order in tomorrow if the numbers line up

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Put in the order on Friday basically at close so they said it really didn't hit the system until yesterday. Just called and have a VIN and in D1 status. Hoping this moves along as quickly as they seem to feel it will!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts