SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been able to order red seat belts on their challenger JB? I have a JB on order that has been accepted and has a vin but dealer tells me when placing the order that it shows red belts not available. Anyone else had this happen?

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
11,765 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which in a way contradicts the whole idea of a Jailbreak Hellcat
I agree completely. Would be nice to just get some answers from Dodge. Are they currently out of red belts? Are they getting more? Super frustrating to be pushed into the JB if you want options and then can"t get your selected options. But Dodge says they will build your JB any way you want. Unbelievable what we are supposed to look over and accept nowadays when spending over 100K.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I agree completely. Would be nice to just get some answers from Dodge. Are they currently out of red belts? Are they getting more? Super frustrating to be pushed into the JB if you want options and then can"t get your selected options. But Dodge says they will build your JB any way you want. Unbelievable what we are supposed to look over and accept nowadays when spending over 100K.
You guys have no clue what supply chain issues are doing to the automotive industry. Don't expect answers from Dodge because Dodge's suppliers don't have any because their suppliers don't have any, either.. You guys act like Dodge can just call uo their supplier and have 10,000 red seatbelts delivered tomorrow. It ain't happening.

I know someone who has been waiting for a front diff for a Compass since April and there is no delivery date known. It took 45 days to get an A/C compressor for my Ram. And it's not limited to CDJR, every manufacturer is in the same boat. I was in Louisville last month and Ford is renting every large parking lot they get their hands on to store partially-built Explorers.

No one expects you to overlook anything, don't order if it's not exactly what you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts