SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have red seat belts with a black interior with sinamon stick exterior? Sales person talked me out of red belts but I like them. Do they go with the sinamon exterior? Pics?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Anyone have red seat belts with a black interior with sinamon stick exterior? Sales person talked me out of red belts but I like them. Do they go with the sinamon exterior? Pics?
i have the same vehicle. I regret not getting them…I had them on an earlier year. I was worried it would clash with the Sinamon Stick exterior. But once your in the car, it’s blacked out with red dials - the red belts make sense. I would get them. The cost post car purchase is not worth it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Maybe he talked you out of it because he heard they were having supply issues with the red belt sets. Last thing you want at this point in the year is to have the order delayed or cancelled because the belts arent available due to supplier problems.

Reactions: Thebestgunrack

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The sales person was a female and she was purely talking about colors clashing. Sounded like she knew what she was talking about so I listened. I'll have her add the belts in. Hopefully the belts aren't what slows it down until next June😀

·
Registered
2022 Jail Break
1,347 Posts
I agree with the sales lady personally. I honestly wouldn’t even get red calipers with sinamin stick. I’d chose another color….

but all preference. Maybe you shouldn’t listen to me my car is all
Black on the inside with suede and carbon fiber. Black laguna, black belts, etc.

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
2,822 Posts
I wish I had black or gray calipers on my Sinamon but I wasn't going to spent that $ just for a color. Also, red belts are beautiful, but not for the price. Hey, I'm cheap!

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
11,765 Posts
Who would pay extra money to have black or gray calipers? Seems like paying more to get less to me.
Brembos need to be red anyway, for free too? No brainer. Next thing they'll be charging extra for the base radio and cloth seats and people will be falling for it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Did you have to jack it up to get the wheel slots to align perfectly with the calipers? :ROFLMAO: Good job! And good lighting!
Total luck! Had to take pics for Hagerty. So fresh set of images 😉

Reactions: 2ndAmend

·
Registered
'23 C8 3LT Convertible Z51
3,332 Posts
The sales person was a female and she was purely talking about colors clashing. Sounded like she knew what she was talking about so I listened. I'll have her add the belts in. Hopefully the belts aren't what slows it down until next June😀
Sinamon stick has red hues in it. Red belts wouldn't clash.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts