SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, the time has come. I want more power, is doing the 2.85 upper without injectors okay? Down the line I want to do 1300cc, 10% lower etc but for now I'd like to just do the upper if possible, I know on regular hellcats people typically upgrade to demon injectors to be safe, I'm assuming the redeye gets the demon injectors. Probably a dumb question but I'd like to be 100% sure before I dive into anything. If there's any risk involved I'll just pop the 3.17 on there and call it a day for now.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
169 Posts
I second this question.

Would love to know the duty cycle of the stock Red eye injectors with a 2.85 upper.

what’s the smallest change you can make to boost? Lower pulley only? Or upper pulley only?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,862 Posts
I would say a 10% od ati lower is 3psi and would require tuning to be safe, not sure if stock re injectors will cover it or not.
I wouldn't do it unless your tuning for it and can check the fuel situation on an upper or just a lower.
I wouldn't gamble for what is at stake.

Reactions: CatDaddyB5

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
169 Posts
I would say a 10% od ati lower is 3psi and would require tuning to be safe, not sure if stock re injectors will cover it or not.
I wouldn't do it unless your tuning for it and can check the fuel situation on an upper or just a lower.
I wouldn't gamble for what is at stake.
Of course I didn’t mean without a tune- I meant with a tune - what is the limit of stock Redeye injectors?

·
Registered
136 Posts
You will make to much boost with the 2.85 on pump. My redeye makes 17.4 lbs in good air with a 3.17 and that's pushing it on pump.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts