SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm putting a list together for my 2020 REWB Challenger build. I'd like to know if anyone has this setup or something very similar. If so what are your impressions? I already have all the supporting mods installed, axels, diff brace, driveshaft and so on. I'm looking at the following being tuned on 93.
2.85 clutched upper
10% lower pinned
spacer and blanket
full Jokerz Performance race build blower with porting
1340 injectors
Engine and Trans tune
180 thermostat

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
56 Posts
On my 19 Redeye I started with 2.85 hellraiser upper, stock lower, stock injectors, catless mids- made about 800rwhp. Your going to be above the capabilities of 93 with the lower and ported blower, not a lot of value to be had by pushing the redeye passed just the upper 2.85 swap on 93, your octane limited with 93 and your going to have to pull a bunch of timing to support the lower and ported blower on pump gas.

Recently I added FIC 1200 injectors, boost a pump - picked up 80 rwhp and 100ftlb torque on E85, car is much more responsive and crisper all around on E85, not to mention the catless exhaust smells much better on E85. My 2.85 hellraiser pulley just failed, going to put in a 2.75 griptech fixed pulley, pin the lower and call it a day on power and start working on more traction mods.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm limited to 93 where I am. I was over building so when I'm ready for a race gas tune I'd already have everything else ready.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
So I'm putting a list together for my 2020 REWB Challenger build. I'd like to know if anyone has this setup or something very similar. If so what are your impressions? I already have all the supporting mods installed, axels, diff brace, driveshaft and so on. I'm looking at the following being tuned on 93.
2.85 clutched upper
10% lower pinned
spacer and blanket
full Jokerz Performance race build blower with porting
1340 injectors
Engine and Trans tune
180 thermostat

Thanks,
Ken
Jump straight past all the blower stuff and get a Magnuson blower. It bolts right in and offers you the option to just swap the rear pulleys for increased boost (or decreased.)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it's funny you say that. I was looking at the new GEN 5 Whipple 3.0.. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts