SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had my Redeye for 3 days now. You can barely see the Eye on the Emblem. Mods? Saw some put an LED on the Emblem. Other ideas?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,298 Posts
Holy brake dust Batman. 3 days?

Reactions: Chancey

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,077 Posts
You can always slap one of those big decals on each quarter panel if you want everyone to know its a Red Eye if that's what you're going for....other than that, you have injectors, pullies and tune...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,005 Posts
You can always slap one of those big decals on each quarter panel if you want everyone to know its a Red Eye if that's what you're going for....other than that, you have injectors, pullies and tune...
or get a custom plate. That’s what i always end up doing...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,077 Posts
or get a custom plate. That’s what i always end up doing...
A "custom plate" sounds interesting....sounds like its what people end up doing.......maybe I need to change my stock plate.......uh, what's a plate?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
275 Posts
Other than some tint on the Windows, can't think of anything that I would do. Maybe wrap the hood in black😎.
You will have plenty of time for mods, enjoy and master the car.

·
Registered
696 Posts
On the brakes, you talking ceramic, or anything specific. The brake dust is a daily pain.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On the brakes, you talking ceramic, or anything specific. The brake dust is a daily pain.
I had Z26 powerstop on my Hellcat. No dust. Although others say to be careful if running on the track. They worked fine for me then but no track passes with them that I can recall.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What percentage tint is this? That looks great. Is the front tinted as well?
It’s Florida legal limit. Front side windows may have 28% VLT, back side windows 15% VLT, and rear window 15% VLT. Whatever that means. 😊 I forget what they used for the windshield but it’s all 3M Ceramic all around. Lots of visibility at night. No issues whatsoever. Had it in my Mercedes as well.

·
Registered
101 Posts
It’s Florida legal limit. Front side windows may have 28% VLT, back side windows 15% VLT, and rear window 15% VLT. Whatever that means. 😊 I forget what they used for the windshield but it’s all 3M Ceramic all around. Lots of visibility at night. No issues whatsoever. Had it in my Mercedes as well.
Thanks. Looks fantastic. Especially with your black hood. VLT is "visible light transfer": how much light transfers through the tint. My state (Indiana) is 35%, but I'm going to cheat a little and try to get close to yours. Looks really good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts