SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the car down tonight to see what we could do and wound up running our fastest time yet. Unfortunately they shut the track down for being too cold

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
congrats on your time!!! those springs and shocks must be working good 1.43 60 ft excellent. cant wait to see if you turn up the power what your car will do, i went to atco on sunday great weather day, ill go back in the spring. great run b5!!!

·
Premium Member
6,377 Posts
Thanks and not at all !
Weight reduction
Drag shocks
Drag springs
Mid pipes
Stock tune and 3.09 rear
WTG! That's an AWESOME ET! :cool:

Congrats!

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
6,377 Posts
Are the Shocks and Springs newly added?

·
Premium Member
6,377 Posts
Your ET is quite an improvement from the last post I saw.! Really amazing!

I was racing at ATCO last weekend, running Bracket and The Hellcat shootout.
I have the HHP Drag shocks, which I like the weight Transfer at launch a lot.
I just had a Suncoast Converter installed. It's hard for me when I am racing and I worked on how to get the best benefit out of the Combo..
But I can say a week ago I was also racing at MIR and I got my 60 ft to a 1.37. There is another person testing he has a 1.32 consistently.
What I was working on this past weekend was loading up the converter. Since I don't normally it took me a while to get it down. When I finally did it really helped with my reaction time.
I just need a regular T&T time to get all together but I can tell now this combo will be awesome for me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your ET is quite an improvement from the last post I saw.! Really amazing!

I was racing at ATCO last weekend, running Bracket and The Hellcat shootout.
I have the HHP Drag shocks, which I like the weight Transfer at launch a lot.
I just had a Suncoast Converter installed. It's hard for me when I am racing and I worked on how to get the best benefit out of the Combo..
But I can say a week ago I was also racing at MIR and I got my 60 ft to a 1.37. There is another person testing he has a 1.32 consistently.
What I was working on this past weekend was loading up the converter. Since I don't normally it took me a while to get it down. When I finally did it really helped with my reaction time.
I just need a regular T&T time to get all together but I can tell now this combo will be awesome for me.
HHP is the way to go!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Took the car down tonight to see what we could do and wound up running our fastest time yet. Unfortunately they shut the track down for being too cold View attachment 545692

Congrats!!
I tried to make it down, but we were swamped and on the way there, I got the text that they were shut down.
Friday and Saturday this week hopefully

Sean

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats!!
I tried to make it down, but we were swamped and on the way there, I got the text that they were shut down.
Friday and Saturday this week hopefully

Sean
Thanks sean yeah it sucked ran once full pass and then they switched it to the 1/8th and then shut down shortly after

1 - 20 of 42 Posts