SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How does that spring/shock combo change the car in normal driving situations?
It handles good actually and it has no front sway bar but put the street tires on and you wont even remember they're on there car still feels the same but you can launch like a mother at the strip!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Congratulations man that is really moving I can't wait to start buying tires and wheels and shocks and springs and anything else that helps just a little, low tens is good enough for me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Linda Are the HHP shocks Santuff? That is what I have from HHP. Still testing but so far my best 60 ft is 1.41. Front set at ext 9 sweeps comp 6 clicks. Rear set at ext 10 sweeps comp 8 clicks.What are yours set at? And what rpm are you launching at? You have a Charger and I have a Challenger but I'm still curious.

·
Premium Member
6,377 Posts
Congratulations man that is really moving I can't wait to start buying tires and wheels and shocks and springs and anything else that helps just a little, low tens is good enough for me.
Welcome Back!

Awesome you bought a Redeye! :cool:
Congrats!
Linda :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice time, I'm interested in better 60 foots also but hate throwing money away. I installed the 1320 drag spring kit and got my 60 down to 1.38- 1.42 range. Front springs seem to soft on the street ( i was bottoming out guite a bit so change the front back to stock RE springs. Track day came around and I ran out of time to change the fr spring out. Well with the stock RE fr springs and 1320 rear springs I'm at my best 60's ever (and it was all by chance). Maybe the might help other. Also my tires M/T 315/50-17, air 18psi ,gears 3.09. complete stock exhuast. Curt Tune

Attachments

21 - 40 of 42 Posts