SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,377 Posts
Linda Are the HHP shocks Santuff? That is what I have from HHP. Still testing but so far my best 60 ft is 1.41. Front set at ext 9 sweeps comp 6 clicks. Rear set at ext 10 sweeps comp 8 clicks.What are yours set at? And what rpm are you launching at? You have a Charger and I have a Challenger but I'm still curious.
Sorry I missed your question.
These are what I have added and help with the transfer of launch https://highhorseperformance.com/hhp-racing-dodge-hellcat-drag-race-springs-2015-2019-6-2l-charger-challenger-hhphcrs/
I am also testing a New Converter on My HC and I am able to load it up with RPMs and I have cut my reaction time in half.
Hopefully the weather will allow the Track Rental on Sunday at Cecil to run.
I have a spot and I think I can post up more of my results being able to race at a T&T. The last 2 times I have been out with this combo I have been at a race.

Give HHP sales a call @ 1-888-894-1115

Linda :)

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Nice time, I'm interested in better 60 foots also but hate throwing money away. I installed the 1320 drag spring kit and got my 60 down to 1.38- 1.42 range. Front springs seem to soft on the street ( i was bottoming out guite a bit so change the front back to stock RE springs. Track day came around and I ran out of time to change the fr spring out. Well with the stock RE fr springs and 1320 rear springs I'm at my best 60's ever (and it was all by chance). Maybe the might help other. Also my tires M/T 315/50-17, air 18psi ,gears 3.09. complete stock exhuast. Curt Tune
I think we've got a pretty good combo on these rears now for drag racing. Between the parts and alignment specs we've got Demonologies car going 1.27-1.28 60 foots now. Give me a shout if you want some more info.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts