SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
75 Posts
received a 12,000 below msrp with muscle day rebate of 7970

can i get it for less?
I thought the power dollars rebate ended yesterday 1/2/20??? Has it been extended again? I have not seen anything to say it has been

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,471 Posts
Extended another month

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,048 Posts
Where did u see it?? I haven’t seen any info
Go to dodge site and check current offers, the dollar per horsepower rebate is still there although it's called bonus cash or something, valid thru Feb 3rd.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,471 Posts
Lol no one said they couldnt just come up with a new promotion when the PB thing expired.
Same thing, different name. In March it'll prob be called Surplus Dollars.

Reactions: fnd09

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
75 Posts
Go to dodge site and check current offers, the dollar per horsepower rebate is still there although it's called bonus cash or something, valid thru Feb 3rd.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks bud... crazy there still doing it... it’s been for almost half the year now lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
83 Posts
Obviously they extended it because of so much leftover inventory. The problem is the dealers are greedy and do not take enough off msrp for it to make a difference. If dealers can't do at least 5% off invoice plus power dollars it is not worth it especially with the limited colors and options. Hell you could of got 5% off invoice and power dollars at the BEGINNING of power dollars and picked your own color and options. No deal now, don't be fooled .

·
Registered
In The Market
62 Posts
Obviously they extended it because of so much leftover inventory. The problem is the dealers are greedy and do not take enough off msrp for it to make a difference. If dealers can't do at least 5% off invoice plus power dollars it is not worth it especially with the limited colors and options. Hell you could of got 5% off invoice and power dollars at the BEGINNING of power dollars and picked your own color and options. No deal now, don't be fooled .
+1,000

1 - 13 of 13 Posts