SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, that’s a great car👍
Thank you it’s really fun I just got into the dodge brand only 10 months ago I bought my first hellcat last may I’m a Chevy guy at heart but nothing compares to the hellcat especially the 4-door/sedans I test drove a m3, CTS-V , but there’s no 4-door out like the Redeye ...... my twin brother has a Durango hellcat on order it will be here 3/7 I can’t wait to see that thing I also have a C8 coming in at end of year I’ve been waiting sence last year November For it And that will be my track/weekend cruiser :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Logos on the fenders, steering wheel and seats......and now on the ground.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
273 Posts
Talk about badging - my old 69 roadrunner from years past had the roadrunner decal and badging on the air cleaner pie tin cover, both front doors, the rear trunk lid, the steering wheel horn button, the actual horn itself under the hood and on the dashboard above the glove box!! And I loved every damn one of them!! 😋😋

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
20 Posts
How do these install ? I have them but don't see how to do the install.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,861 Posts
Problem ive read with these is they burn out/fade super quickly. Was thinking about them but not really wanting to replace them every yr if that's the case.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye WB
84 Posts
Problem ive read with these is they burn out/fade super quickly. Was thinking about them but not really wanting to replace them every yr if that's the case.
Limited 18 MONTHS (fading of the projected image lens is regular wear/tear and is not covered under warranty - However, replacement lens will be available to the original buyer at minimal cost)
I forget where I saw it but that "minimal cost" was about $3 or so. (don't quote me on this)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
20 Posts
I'm guessing I should let a stereo shop do it ? Was hoping there was a simple way to pop them out.

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How do these install ? I have them but don't see how to do the install.
Thanks
You should take out the lights under the door pop off with screwdriver !!! Sorry took so long to respond haven’t been on this site in a few months !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts